This app supports a daily Mantra Meditation practice based on Michael Nardi's book.
Will you choose to Open or close? In every moment you make a choice, you are either identifying with your victim or the Force Within. Choose to Open. These are commonsense teachings of Mantra and Meditation for the modern-day seeker. Learn to trust and believe in yourself with practices to Open. Mantra Meditation is a practice of will, choosing to let go of incessant thinking and emotional reactions to reclaim your Personal Faith. By choosing a new agreement to chant, instead of identifying with your story and mantra of misery, you are embodying the Force Within. You are Open.
- The first chapter of Open: Mantra Meditation for Personal Healing & Self-Mastery
- Over 40 different practices for when you are closing to OPEN
- The Morning Temple Building Practice (20 minutes)
- The Afternoon Temple Healing Practice (20 minutes)
- The Evening Temple Healing Practice (20 minutes)
- The two additional practices (9 minutes each)
- And the Naga Raksha chant (3 minute practice)